Marcus' life

 Hi I am Marcus Graham a 19 year old student from McMinnville Oregon. McMinnville has always been my home I was born and raised there my whole life, during my childhood and teenage years I liked to hangout with friends play basketball and was also an avid distance runner. Ive since moved to Corvallis where I am dual enrolled at Oregon State and Linn Benton. Im studying to major in Supply chain and Logistics, the main reason I took this class is because it is required, however I am excited to learn about another sector of business in marketing. Marketing was a second option for me possibly to major in, however I felt it was better for me to go in a different direction. The aspect of marketing is all about selling a product or service and making money, two things which I love. In the future I have aspirations to own my own business so I believe this class will benefit me greatly in the future. In my free time I like to hangout with my fraternity brothers if its in day to day life brotherhoods or other social events. At our Chapter house we have a gym outside which I love to go out and get a workout in everyday to stay fit and in shape.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shien

Taco Bell with Pete Davidson